Our guide school is serious: We are committed to helping you reach your goals. By completing the following pre-application questionnaire you help us plan the best course for attending participants.
Please complete the pre-application form below to begin the enrollment process. Applications are processed in the order they are received. If your preferred session is filled, you will be placed on a waiting list for the next available session. We will contact you shortly after we receive your pre-application. Contact us if you have questions.
Cost & Dates
Mar / Apr / Oct
may - sep
Basic Tuition Includes:
- Seven full days fly fishing instruction
- Course materials
- 7 lunches, 2 dinners
- Diploma and job referral
*Lodging Option also includes:
- Transportation during the course
- Seven nights lodging
Students provide their own fishing gear and Montana fishing license. Flies and tackle for the on-the-water sessions can be purchased throughout the course from Gallatin River Guides at a school discount.
2018 Course Dates
Payment and Cancellation
- A deposit of 50% is required to hold your spot.
- Final payment is due 30 days prior to the start of the course.
- Deposits and/or final payment will not be refunded unless a replacement is found.
- We accept checks, money orders, and major credit cards.